Jiachen is a currently third-year Ph.D. candidate in UIUC ECE department, supervised by Prof.Humphrey Shi. Before that, he obtained B.S. in EE department, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. His research areas are mainly on computer vision and machine learning.
- Check out our new work VMFormer, the first vision transformer based method for end-to-end video matting. Project page and codes are released.
- Check out our new vision transformer backbone work NAT and the codes are released.
- Check out our work on segmentation with semantically masked transformers SeMask and the codes are released.
- Check out our new MLP-based backbone work ConvMLP and the codes are released.
- The technical report for our method on CVPR 2021 VIS chanllenge is available
- We ranked 3rd in CVPR 2021 Video-Instance-Segmentation Chanllenge
- Two papers accepted by CVPR 2021 MAI Workshop